Monday, February 14, 2011

It's been awhile....

Since not having internet at home anymore, I've managed to really neglect my blog!

Lots of things have changed since my last posting here. We moved into a new house (same property, just new abode), we had our well put in, a root cellar dug, and we downsized some animals and added others (a Halflinger and the kids got a pony for Christmas!)

Our biggest news of 2011 - We're Expecting! It completely caught us by surprise. We were not trying to have another baby, and it was really the furthest thing from our minds. We had a rough start to the year, and January was a very stressful month. A friend of mine had said when bad things happen, God sends us a blessing. God's idea of a blessing this time is a baby!

The kids are all hoping for a baby sister. I think the boys just don't want to share their room with another brother, and our daughter is tired of being the only girl. :)

We're not due until September, and we don't see the doctor for the first time for three more weeks. Hoping it goes fast!

I wanted to be surprised this time around, but Ernie thinks we should find out. We've never been surprised, so I was hoping to be this time. I doubt that I'll win on not finding out!

No comments:

Post a Comment