Friday, May 13, 2011

No More Library Trips!

As of yesterday, we officially have internet at home! and not dial up, either, but DSL! Hopefully that means no more neglecting of my blog, and regular blog posts.

Except I'm not having much to post about.

I am feeling Baby Girl moving a lot more. I was worried about that for awhile, because it just seems like I felt the others moving a lot earlier than I felt her. I blame it on the extra padding - all that extra weight I hadn't lost after the others. I hadn't felt any movement until the night before our 20 week ultrasound. I was actually 19 weeks and 5 days, but close enough. She was very active during the sonogram, and her heartbeat has been consistently in the 160's, so I don't know why I've been so worried.

I've been filling my mind with all the cute little girly things there are out there to buy. Big bows for her hair (hoping she has some!) and baby hairbands with big bows and flowers on them, dresses, and I found the cutest chocolate and pink butterfly stuff at Walmart.com.

The kids are so excited to be getting a baby sister. They prayed for one every night before our sonogram, and now they give prayers of thanks every night. And our youngest son, who will be 3 on July 21, put his hand on my stomach today and said, "Mommy, I'm petting the baby in your belly!"

It was just too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment