Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Problem is Not The Grapefruit


My husband enjoys a nice grapefruit snack on occassion.  Recently he asked me to pick him up some from the grocery while I was there. Being the ever loving wife that I am, I complied.

Yesterday, he lodged a complaint.

Him: you bought the wrong kind of grapefruit and we need grapefruit spoons.

Me: I didn't buy the wrong grapefruit. It's perfectly fine.

Him: It didn't look right when I cut it open.

Me: Well, how did you cut it? 

Come to find out, he cut longtitude instead of latitude. Oh boy.

Today, I showed him how to properly cut a grapefruit.

Yea, the grapefruit was not the problem.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, men! And a grapefruit "spoon"?? Really?? LOL Just eat it E! I love me some good grapefruit...

    ReplyDelete