Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Long Week..

I would have to be honest and say, I am so glad this week is coming to a close.   It has been a long, long week.

Not only did I have several cookie orders, that made for several long days of baking, but we have had a week of ups and downs.  One of the biggest downs, my little yappy dog wandered into the road and sadly, hit by a car.  She couldn't be fixed, so we had to put her down.

One of the best ups was getting a fantabulous deal on tires for our car. Whoohoo!!


Snowman Sugar Cookie Cutout I decorated.
 I delivered cookie orders last night and today.  This evening we attended the 80th birthday party of a dear friend of ours.

The highlight of the day, a package arrived from our friend in Indiana at Heavens Door Acres.  The kids insisted that we place the gifts under our tree and take a picture before they ripped everything open.











This Mama has had a long week.   I hope the rest of you have had a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I am glad the kiddo's liked their gifts. I know it isn't much...but just a little something to kick off the Holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, they were thrilled, and they were excited for a little bit of "pre-Christmas".

      Delete