Tuesday, December 27, 2011

and it's a wrap!

Christmas has come and gone, and it was a huge success at our house.  I'll admit to having gone a teensy bit overboard with the gifts for our children this year.

We braved the craziness today and took the kids to Chuck E Cheese. They'd recieved a gift card from their Aunt and Uncle as a Christmas gift, and we figured the sooner we used it, the better.  The kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera along, so no photos from todays' fun. Boo.

But, I have this adorable shot from Christmas day of L chatting with his baby sister while she tried out her new playmat (which she loves!)


We have one more Christmas gathering with dear friends of the family tomorrow, and then I think that will conclude our festivities for this holiday season!  New Year's is fairly dull around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment