Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I've a new addiction...

My friend tuned me into Pinterest and sent me an invite so I could look up the refurbished furniture into play kitchens..

I'm totally addicted!

So it started with an idea to build a play kitchen for our kids out of a reused piece of old furniture, and it grew into plans to build an entire backyard playhouse for the kids!  I'm envisioning something with the same color exterior as our home and a reading loft and a white picket fence for their "yard".  Plus flower boxes under the windows! 

Something similiar to this.....







And I imagine it being a bit bigger, with an inside space for storing their outside ride on toys and/or bikes.  

I'm super stoked to get working on this new project!

1 comment:

  1. That will be such a cool project for your kids. They'll love it. And think of the clutter it will get out of your house. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete