1. My Heavenly Father, for through Him all things are possible.
2. My husband, for without him, I would have missed out on a lot, and wouldn't have the beautiful children I have now.
3. My children. I know people think we're crazy for having the large family we have now, but as the kids are getting older and are more of a help, and are able to help themselves, we are finding new joys (and frustrations) in being parents.
4. Not having a mortgage. I cannot express fully how thankful I am that God provided us a home. One that was paid for fairly quickly, and we're not looking at a 30 year loan.
5. Family and friends who encourage us and build us up.
6. Tylenol (no explanation needed.)
7. Water (no explanation needed for those who know us, but for those who don't, read here.)
8. Summer. Oh how I love summer! and spring, too! My favorite season is actually what I refer to mud season (rainy season) because I'd much rather fight the mud when caring for the farm critters than snow. Fall/sweater weather is Ok. It's when the temps get below freezing. And snow...well, that's just a 4 lettered word in this house! which brings me to number 9...
9. Our woodstove. I love (in horrible winter) listening to the crackle of a fire, feeling it's warm radiating from the stove, and sipping coffee on early, cold winter mornings. (Please just let me stay inside, thank you!)
10. My chickens! They provide free entertainment, food, and when they're laying well, extra income.